THE 29TH ANNUAL LONG BEACH JAZZ FESTIVAL PRESS RELEASEFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The 29th annual Long Beach Jazz Festival partners with some of the country’s top health non-profits to bring a healthy taste of jazz sponsored in part by McDonald’s
The worlds top brands including Toyota, Union Bank, Stella Artois and CBS 2/KCAL 9 are delivering new and exciting attractions for festival attendeesLos Angeles, CA, August 2, 2016 (Long Beach, CA)—The Long Beach Jazz Festival, the one of the largest festival in Southern California, has lined up an impressive weekend of programming in celebration of its 29th Anniversary. The festival, which will take place in Rainbow Lagoon Park, kicks off on Friday, August 12th with a special performance by the incredible jazz legend Michael Franks.
Other headliners performing throughout the weekend include Jeffrey Osborne, Dave Koz and David Sanborn: Side by Side, The Rippingtons, Michael Lington and Kenny Lattimore. Attendees can also expect appearances from world-renowned speakers, authors, innovators and celebrities for A Healthy Taste of Jazz, bringing Music, Health and Wellness together like never before. The activities are brought to you by Rainbow Promotions LLC, Benoit Entertainment Group LLC in partnership with McDonald’s and some of world’s most esteemed brands.
The Long Beach Jazz Festival hosts top global brands for a weekend of great music, rich cultural experiences, celebrity meet and greets and more. At this year’s event, attendees will have the opportunity to experience their favorite jazz musicians who will be on full display each day. In addition, our attendees will have a chance to purchase official merchandise and for those with VIP access, an opportunity to engage with celebrities and personalities backstage.
“We are excited to bring new and exciting experiences to complement our music programming,” said Kimberly Benoit, President of Rainbow Promotions LLC. “With more than several thousand attendees visiting Long Beach throughout the weekend, we’ve created unique experiences and entertainment tailored to our audience with the help of our sponsors. This will truly be a celebration of how far we’ve come in the last twenty-nine years.”
The Long Beach Jazz Festival, along with our sponsors, will offer fans unmatched consumer engagement experiences each day. Including our health and wellness programming at the Vendor’s Pavilion. Other sponsors are providing interactive consumer activations that directly connect to the community and align with its values.
Other activations include:
- Experience the Toyota Mirai at the 29th Long Beach Festival with a fully customized VR Experience and learn about the green technology that made the Mirai Gold Winnner for 2016 Global Green Car
- Don’t forget to stop by the Toyota booth to play interactive games and register for a chance to win prizes!
CBS2’s: Mobile Weather Lab
- The Mobile Weather Lab is equipped with advanced radar equipment and cameras to give you a live look at Southern California weather.
- Visit the McDonald’s booth to participate in different activities & games during the weekend that will educate attendees on the new Signature Burgers and Chicken Sandwiches, the delicious Breakfast Bowls and McCafé Smoothies & Fruit ’n Yogurt Parfaits now made with Chobani® Greek Yogurt
- Come talk to our on-site nutritionist at the Health & Wellness Pavilion educating festival patrons on leading a healthy lifestyle
ANHEUSER-BUSCH (STELLA ARTOIS):
- Anheuser-Busch (Stella Artois) elevates the hosted moment with a custom-made airstream! Stop by and talk to one of our ambassadors about tips on how to host a beautiful reception.
- Capture and share each moment with customized GIFs using the Stella Artois “Host Beautifully” app.
- Join us at our display and learn how you can buy and sell property online!
- Capture a picture in front of a 3D Chalk Art display of a pool and share it with a specific hashtag for the chance to win a $100 Home Depot gift card or try your luck at the spin-wheel for owners.com swag and $25 gift cards
- Please speak to one of our representatives for additional information on products and services owners.com has to offer
- Norwegian Airlines and Rainbow Promotions are partnering to give one lucky jazz fan a trip of a lifetime! Please follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more information.
- Exclusive bank partner of The Long Beach Jazz Festival.
Isabel Quinteros, PRWorks/ On behalf of Long Beach Jazz Festival